CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Co-ed womb mates!

I found out a while back that I was having a boy and a girl! I couldn't be happier! I have No Idea what I am going to name the girl. It changes daily.
So far my pregnancy has been okay. I have developed some carpel tunnel in my wrists. I have to wear a brace to bead every night, and it's getting worse.
I have also developed a weakness for V8 juice (spicy kind) and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, which you can guess my current figure. PHAT!!

3 comments:

@manda said...

SO EXCITING!!!! CONGRATS SHEPARD FAMILY!

Halvorsen Family said...

You are NOT PHAT! Nor FAT! You look darling, Alyse. It was so good to spend some time with you last week. Love you!

The Shafer Family said...

Alyse, when are you going to come by and see us? I'm still so excited for you.