CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Kiddos

























Ok, I know, I am offically the worst blogger ever! So here are a few (well a lot) pictures of the last six months. I can't belive how fast it has gone, and I can't belive how fast they grow and most of all, I can't belive the warmth, the love, the heartache, the worry, and the bond that comes with being a mother and how much I LOVE it.
And maybe I will post more pictures before Christmas. ( Just Kidding)


















4 comments:

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Horray for pictures and an update!! They did grow fast, didn't they.

@manda said...

So so so cute! They are adorable! I am so excited you put up pictures. You are such a cute mom and they are lucky kids :)

Kylie Blackwell said...

I love it! I could look at pics of those two all day! They are just too cute! Oh those pics makes twins look like fun, haha. I know that the reality is a different story!

The Shafer Family said...

Aaawww, they are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing. It's so fun to see how great they're doing. They both look so healthy and happy. They're lucky to have you as their mom.